If there’s one place outside of India that has to be the hub of all things yoga, it’s gotta be Southern California.
From the early origins of yoga in West Hollywood, to the famous Swami’s in Encinitas, San Diego, yoga is a default way of life for many southern Californians.
With amazing weather year round, it’s no surprise there is lots of outdoor yoga class options at the beach or the park. Some studios like Trilogy Sanctuary in La Jolla even have a rooftop dome for classes.
What are the most popular yoga studios in Southern California?
There are many popular yoga studios in Southern California, and it can be difficult to determine which ones are the most popular. Some popular studios in the area include:
- YogaWorks: With multiple locations throughout Southern California, YogaWorks is a popular choice for many yogis in the area. They offer a variety of class styles and levels, as well as teacher training programs.
- CorePower Yoga: This studio has several locations in Southern California and is known for its high-energy, athletic classes.
- Y7 Studio: This studio is known for its “hip-hop yoga” classes, which involve practicing yoga to a soundtrack of popular music.
- Golden Bridge Yoga: This studio, founded by Gurmukh Kaur Khalsa, is known for its Kundalini Yoga classes and its spiritual approach to the practice.
- Laughing Lotus: This studio is known for its fun, energetic classes and its welcoming, inclusive community.
It’s important to note that the popularity of a yoga studio can vary depending on an individual’s personal preferences and needs. It’s always a good idea to try out a few different studios and see which one feels like the best fit for you.